New Year’s Eve is not the same at my house without homemade pizzas. This year, I made way too much dough, so I tried to make bread rolls with the leftover dough. Which was quite a success!
These bread rolls would be great to accompany a cheese platter!
Time: 15 min preparation + 1h30 rising & baking
For 6 bread rolls
Ingredients homemade bread rolls
- 15 grams of dried yeast
- 500 grams flour (I used bleached, white flower)
- 350 ml of warm water
- 2 spoons olive oil
- pinch of salt
- some raisins
How to make homemade bread rolls
- Mix the yeast with the warm water
- Gently mix it with the flour
- Add a pinch of salt, the olive oil and raisins
- Mix really well with your hands
- Put a wet, warm towel on top of the dough and let it rise for 1h in a warm place
- After one hour, your dough should be doubled in size. If so; knead the dough again & make little bread rolls in your hands
- Put them in the oven for 30 min on 180°
- Get the bread rolls out of the oven when they turn slightly brown on top
Enjoy your bread rolls!