Chocolate cookies with chocolate chips AND melted chocolate inside? SAY NO MORE!
I tried this Nigella Lawson recipe and it’s de-li-cious. And the people I shared them with all agreed.
It takes a bit more work, but you won’t regret it. The cookies peal off easily from the baking sheet, they melt in your mouth and mmmmmm.
Time needed: 20 min + 15 min baking
Dishes: 1 pot, 1 bowl, 1 whisker, 1 oven tray
Ingredients chocolate chip cookies
- 125 gr dark chocolate
- 150 gr white flour
- 30 gr cacao
- 125 gr melted butter
- 75 gr light brown/caster sugar
- 50 gr white sugar
- 1 egg
- 200 gr chocolate chips (in my case: chocolate bar smashed into pieces with a hammer)
How to make 15 chocolate chip cookies
- Preheat the oven on 170°C
- Melt the 125 gr chocolate au bain marie in a big bowl.
- Add the butter and mix it into the chocolate on the fire
- Add the sugar, mix well and get off the fire
- Put the flour, cacao and salt in a big pot
- Add the chocolate / butter / sugar mixture
- Add the egg and mix everything well
- Put the chocolate chips in and mix again
- Take a spoon and make big heaps on the baking sheet on the oven tray
- Bake for 15 – 20 min depending on your oven
- They get harder once you get them out and they cool down